Monday 16 April 2018

Arjun Reddy

Arjun Reddy is on 3rd place in imdb list of 'top movie of 2017'. In this movie featured Vijay devarkonda and Shalini and other name you can read on above picture.

Arjun Reddy analysis

  • Story of movie is quite simple and but if you watch movie you can't see that movie story is simple because of direction of movie is wonderful. 9/10 rating
  • Music of movie is also good because I don't know Telugu (i Watch with subtitles). You don't know language still you enjoy means music is best. 8.5/10
  • Direction of movie is done perfectly. You can live movie. For me if I watch movie and think about that for next three four days that's means movie is awesome and this movie done this. 9/10
  • Overall movie is great and place 3 is perfect for this movie (according to imdb). If you can watch movie with subtitles than you should watch this movie. Make time and watch this movie for me this is the one of the best movie I ever watched.

Thank you friends for listening me. Subscribe me and wait for next blog and if want me to review any movie tell me in comment section. 

No comments:

Post a Comment